Complex Web Projects
Full-service website development
Focused on your goals
WE’RE RANKED AMONG THE BEST IT COMPANIES
World’s Top 20
Python developers with 4.9 stars on Clutch
web development agency for enterprises and startups
outsourcing software company according to IT rating
years in business
What we do best
We build custom online solutions that enable businesses to grow faster, drive profits, and stand out from competitors.
We are passionate about bold and complex projects. Got a gem of an idea? We’ll apply all our knowledge to bring it to life.
Adopting innovations will help you cut expenses, spend resources more efficiently, and discover new sales opportunities.
To make a web product that pays off, we synchronize with your vision and goals. Establishing rapport lays a perfect foundation.
We dive into your business, research your market, competitors, and customers. Then we plan the process using collected data.
When you approve the strategy, we implement it step by step—from developing a working prototype to final tests of your IT-product.
Launch & Support
We integrate the product into your company’s workflows and train your staff to work with it. 6 months warranty. Follow-up tech support.
Focused on your goals
We don’t make websites just for the sake of it. We build tools that help you solve your business problem.
technologies for your business
Python is a secure, robust, and effective programming language. It powers Google, Instagram, YouTube, and other major platforms.
We started to use Python and its framework Django long before they became the most popular programming techs. Since then, we wrote and launched 100+ complex Python/Django projects. And it made us adepts of these technologies. Our clients might not know what concise source code is, but they do appreciate when we save their time and money building IT-solutions for them.
For the last 5 years, we’ve run courses in Python based on our development center. The best of the best get an internship at our company.
ERP system for a transport company
Solve 2 main issues:
- The company used Excel to handle orders, contracts, checks, and bookkeeping. Editing all this data took a lot of time and effort.
- Choosing free employees for new tasks took too long.
What we did
- Module that helps create and handle orders, automatically estimate distances, perform online calculations, etc.
- Document automation system. It provides document flow between the company’s managers and clients. The system also has personal accounts, digital signatures, and many other features.
- Bookkeeping module. It simplifies accounting and automates the payroll using data about shortages, penalties, and bonuses.
- Executive Dashboard. It displays all the key metrics about the company's current state in the form of easy-to-read charts.
What we did
- Tailor-made design. First, we tested a ready-made WordPress plugin. But it missed some key functions that customers needed. It didn’t allow to make custom venue schemas and wasn’t mobile-friendly. So we started designing a bespoke solution from scratch.
- Event system to create and manage events. An admin can set sales dates, payment methods, custom fees, and delivery options.
- 3 types of tickets—mobile (both for iOS and Android), digital with a QR-code, and physical ticket with a barcode.
- QR- and barcode functionality. Managing tickets promo codes to work with third-party ticket vendors and platforms.
What we did
- 3 types of user accounts. Each type has its own set of features required for different roles—Client, Provider, and Dealer.
- Custom shopping cart logic that makes working with items more convenient. Based on a focus group's feedback, we added the ability to merge authorized and unauthorized users’ carts.
- Bespoke admin panel. It makes any mutual settlements transparent. The panel allows to work with certificates, create coupons and QR-codes, and set up payment and delivery methods.
- Integrations. We researched customer needs and connected third-party services that users wanted—LiqPay, SendPulse, Leeloo, TinyPNG, Woodoos, and Facebook.
Cryptocurrency exchange Richmaster
What we did
- Security. Security is the main concern for financial projects. We implemented two-factor authentication, tracking users’ login IP-addresses, personal data verification, funds holding, session length timer.
- Filtering incoming data to protect the server against hacking—CSRF & XSS attacks, SQL Injections, etc.
- Convenient and fast mechanism for adding any number of new cryptocurrencies.
- Smooth data exchange between client and server.
- Real-time display of the market events.
More than 350 successful projects in 6 years
On behalf of the "Kvartal 95" studio we would like to thank our partner "WebCase" web studio for developing the website for the "Kvartal TV" project. During the time of cooperation with the web-studio, the team of developers has shown its ability to approach the tasks with full responsibility, to perform tasks with high quality and on time. A distinctive feature of the work is high professionalism, communication skills and interest in the work performed. We recommend the studio as a reliable and stable partner. Studio kvartal 95 is pleased with the work done and will be pleased to continue our cooperation with the WebCase studio!
Technology Consultant for the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
What is your project’s goal?
To achieve your objectives, the developer you hire has to be competent both technically and businesswise. With dozens of complex projects under our belt, we gained expertise in various industries that will help you achieve your goals.
Got an idea in mind? Our knowledge and skills are here for you.
What we specialize in
Online shops, marketplaces, auctions, tender sites
Cryptocurrency exchanges, exchanges and startups on blockchain technology
ERP systems, carrier search services, GPS tracking
Automation of real estate agencies, object search services
Booking and sales systems for tickets, tours, hotels, excursions
B2B, City, Government, News, Corporate
ZHITOMIR Regional State Administration
HOW TO CREATE WEBSITE WIREFRAMES
Let’s talk about website wireframes – what it is, what their purpose is, which components they consist of, types of wireframes, and, ultimately, how they can be created. Interested? Read on to see our take on the subject.
WEBCASE HAILED AS A LEADING DEVELOPER IN UKRAINE BY CLUTCH!
On June 26th, B2B ratings and reviews company, Clutch, published its annual report recognizing the top-performing companies in Ukraine.
FIXED PRICE VS TIME AND MATERIALS: WHICH MODEL TO CHOOSE FOR YOUR PROJECT
Before starting software development project, it is important to choose the right contract type.
Thank you for your interest!