Currently, real estate software development isn’t by far a whim of business owners in the niche. It isn’t their desire for nonsensical (yet profitable to developers) business processes modernization neither. The decision to implement such software provides one with:
- correctly, efficiently operating systems that can be used for boosting daily, routine business tasks realization process (for instance, build and fill a client-base, track an order status, create a template and compose a new contract in accordance with it, etc.);
- advanced media data-based applications which allow for visualizing and, thus, demonstrating the future architectural design to investors.
As you can see, the choice to implement the discussed software can be pretty important for real estate business (moreover, the mentioned apps can help your company attract a bunch of new, potentially profitable customers, which is eloquently described by the National Association of Realtors report’s data – millionaires will comprise over 36% of all commodity buyers in 2018). Thus, developing real estate software or employing readymade solutions might as well be a primary goal for any building company owner. An owner that is looking to provide perspectives for the company’s expanse and boosting its competitive ability that is.
You are going to learn about four major types of real estate software in this article.
CRM for the real estate niche
The end buyer is a target subject of a majority of companies operating in real estate niche (because most such organizations work by the B2C model). That’s why it would be quite a logical supposition that one of the primary tasks for your business is an acquisition of the software-powered system, which would provide means for managing each stage of the business-customer deals. That doesn’t mean, however, stripping your managers and realtors off the possibility to earn. In turn, you’ll be able to make a number of routine tasks a responsibility of the dedicated software created in the corresponding web development sphere.
Let’s define which tasks in particular such software can help handle:
- handling of deals: from the moment a new client appears to closing a purchase deal (this case also includes maintaining financial records);
- storing and structuring the client-base: any contact data of your clients can be stored in CRM (names, addresses, phone numbers). You can conveniently search required data among thousands of lines at any time;
- formulating the real estate market prognoses: averaging data on sales and desires collected from your whole client-base, you’ll be able to compose close predictions as to the real estate market tendencies and trends;
- increasing quality of service: having the knowledge of each client’s preferences will allow for you to provide them with the highest-level service.
CMS for the real estate niche websites
If your general working activity is focused on the real estate industry, interaction with your business website and its content must be seamless and accessible even to those users not possessing basic PC skills. The reasonable solution here is the development of websites based on CMS, due to which:
- the process of enriching a website with new content is simplified: admin panel is provided in the form of a regular GUI. Interaction with it is intuitive, accessible, and doesn’t make one pose such questions as: “How do I upload a new image to the website?”;
- cost of developing the website is decreased: a website based on the existing engine allows for employing readymade templates which can be customized much faster and cheaper as opposed to the “building everything from scratch” scenario;
- optimal SEO capabilities are provided: the renowned CMS let you personally work on boosting your resource’s rating in search engines by merely using special software tools.
Apps for maintaining financial records
Any financial records maintaining application is, basically, a more narrowly specialized type of the CRM software discussed above. It provides, however, much wider accounting opportunities for users. In particular, with the help of such software you’ll be able to:
- plan budget: implementing the accounting software, you’ll be able to painlessly automate all the operations related to online banking, compose a budget plan for the upcoming month/quarter/year, as well as analyze the profit levels;
- conduct transactions: as a rule, most implementations of such software allow for conducting payment operations within their framework; thus, you won’t have to teach your employees to work with numerous applications (which can undermine your finances – any human being risks making a mistake);
- formulate contracts: such type of software provides a set of contract templates, which can be configured in accordance with your individual needs and requirements; this format of contract documentation is a much better replacement for the outdated .doc files, which can simply not open on one of your realtor’s PC;
- keep accounts related to current business processes: financial records maintaining software enables you to create a centralized storage for all the accounts related to daily business expenses (office rent, utility services payments, employee wages, etc.)
Software based on AR and VR concepts
We just couldn’t but mention in our article the last but the most exciting solution among the various types of real estate apps: the one that is based on the concepts of augmented and virtual reality.
The implementation of such apps is a huge step towards the next generation opportunities as well as customers. Possession of a dedicated AR- or VR-based app isn’t only an utterly efficient way to lead a customer towards purchase. It is also a way to declare one’s high status among the similar companies in the real estate market.
Let’s define more clearly a set of real estate industry tasks AR/VR software is capable of handling, namely:
- space planning of existing objects: using the augmented reality technology, you’ll be able to offer your customers optimal interior or façade options for the presented estate object. That can help significantly reinforce their motivation to make a purchase;
- architectural objects identification: AR technology allows viewing general information about a certain object via the built-in GPS indicators; uploading an app featuring this to App Store or Google Play can help you expand your TA significantly;
- objects visualization: 3D tours can help vividly demonstrate planning of the future object to investors, which is, surely, a much more efficient affair than even the most figurative description of your real estate agent.
Real estate app development: conclusion
If you own a business in the real estate niche or have an idea for a startup and want everything automated for the sake of excluding human factor; then you’ll definitely need to choose one of the mentioned above types of specialized software to implement. Our team can develop, deploy and provide tech support for any of your app ideas for real estate agents. Contact our developers by the contact information on the website and we’ll thoroughly discuss our further cooperation details.