BEST PRACTICES FOR YOUR WEB-APPLICATION
To date, software integration is a standard procedure for optimizing data processing by different systems deployed within one enterprise.
This service is especially relevant for medium and large-scale organizations, in which dozens of different kinds of software are simultaneously used. In such cases, most of them turn to the same database during the single workflow. As practice shows, each such request provokes time expenses and risks associated with manually entering the same data. That is why the autonomous co-existence of each system is completely unprofitable for business owners. So, let's see what kinds of problems will the software integration solve:
- Work processes acceleration. The co-existence of all information systems as a single mechanism allows avoiding repeated manual data entries. This innovation has a very positive effect on the time dedicated to executing business processes.
- Human factor reduction. Repeated data entry can entail not only time expenses but also cause errors. The main reason of which is inattention of your employees. In turn, the software integration will minimize those risks.
- Costs reduction for consolidated reporting. Usually, to get a report on the work processes of the whole enterprise, at first, you should collect data from each department. Then, order it and after that, consolidate it into a single report. When every information system works autonomously this becomes a very time-consuming task and vice versa. If these systems are integrated with each other, you need much less time to get the report data.
- Workload reduction on enterprise employees. Routine work can become a strong demotivating factor for many enterprise employees. To avoid their dismissal, you need to integrate all the systems in your enterprise. It gives you a really good opportunity to assign your employees more intellectual tasks without the need to increase their workload.
- Providing centralized control over all functioning systems. To optimize the information systems processes and minimize downtime associated with the hardware/software failure, you should provide the centralized control and, as a bonus, assign it to only one person.
- Raising the data security level. Multithreaded access to the same database increases the data interception probability. Unlike this, when data enters the systems through a single channel, it is much easier to ensure its security.
Among our achievements - dozens of integration projects successfully implemented both at very small and large enterprises. Therefore, you can be absolutely sure that you will get an efficient, well-functioning and fully customized web solution that will be ready for an immediate launch.